"Where do you go to get help with SAS?" It's a question I've asked users more times than I can remember. Some will tell me they take a SAS class or call SAS Technical Support, but the most common answer is "colleagues." There's no doubt fellow users are a great resource, but if you're only relying on colleagues at your company, you're missing out.
The SAS Support Communities apply the collective knowledge of more than 65,000 (and growing) SAS peers to help you solve coding problems, assist with data analysis, address deployment questions and so much more. It's a great resource that I'd encourage you to check out, if you're not one of the 65,000 members (and growing) already participating!
To whet your appetite, I thought I'd give you a glimpse of some recently accepted solutions from our various communities. "Accepted as Solution" posts are marked with a green check. This indicates that the original poster thought it successfully answered their question. Every month we get about 160,000 views of solutions so our users are certainly finding them useful.
Take a look at some of the answered posts below and then poke around at the thousands of other solutions offered by our talented SAS user base. (Our Recent Solutions page is updated in real time with the latest answered posts.) Then, if you're up for the challenge, pick a few unanswered posts and write a response. It's a great way to give back to the SAS community by sharing your knowledge with less experienced users.
- LINE and COLUMN cannot be determined.error
- Numeric format in Excel ODS
- Export to CSV: Issue with null values
- Update/Modify master table with repeated 'By' variable
- Loading huge dataset
- Removing duplicate using PROC SQL when there is a certain rule
- Reading the first in every set of values in a column
- Plot nonlinear regression/equation onto a scatter plot
- Can SAS automatically discover Access db metadata?
- Color for bar line chart
- Use EG to build a report from data set with summarized data
- How to calculate age from birthdate using SAS VA
- Steps for multi-tier migration with common metadata
- Need a SAS program to run for specific length of time
- SMC Scheduler Manager - not saving email info on Properties tab in Flow
Problem Solved: Highlights from your SAS Communities was published on SAS Users.