Would you like to see the latest features of SAS Enterprise Guide in action? Of course you would! That's why it's well worth the 12 minutes of your time to watch this video from SAS Global Forum 2016.
In the video, Casey Smith (SAS' R&D manager of the SAS Enterprise Guide team) shows off the favorite new features, including:
- SAS program history
- Integration with Git (including GitHub) for version control
- Comparing SAS program differences
- WHERE filtering within the data grid view
- Send reports to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint formats
- New tasks to show active macro variables and SAS system options
- Zooming views of code, data, and results
- Convenient hooks for working with external files in your project, including opening them in Windows Explorer or in your favorite default editing application.
Casey also talks about his unique perspective as a second-generation SAS user. His Mom is a long-time SAS user; Casey was raised with SAS in the house! It's only appropriate that Casey went on to join SAS as an employee. He frequently presents for user groups and you can often find Casey (as CaseyS_SAS) on the SAS Enterprise Guide discussion board in SAS Support Communities.
The post Video: Demonstrating the new features in SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 appeared first on The SAS Dummy.