Trivial Pursuit, Justin Bieber and Timbits. Some pretty great things have come from Canada, eh? Well, you can go ahead and add expert SAS programmers to that impressive list.
In this video, six Canadian SAS programmers, with more than 115 years of SAS programming experience between them, share some of their favorite, little-known SAS programming tips. You're sure to discover a new trick or two.
The video includes the following tips and more:
- Standardizing and documenting your SAS program.
- Creating parameter lookup tables.
- Declaring your macro variables.
- Using the Characterize Data task in SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Data exploration best practices for SAS Enterprise Guide.
Looking for more great tips to help bring your SAS programming skills to the next level? Check out these great resources and learn even more from your SAS peers:
- SAS Support Communities: Peer-to-peer support for SAS users about programming, data analysis, installation and deployment issues, tips and best practices and a whole lot more.
- SAS Blogs: Connecting you to people, products and ideas from SAS with technical tips, support information and more.
- SAS Newsletters: The latest news, tips, tricks and resources from SAS, plus advice and industry knowledge gleaned from top experts and other SAS users.