SAS Global Forum is a time for SAS users to come together to share their knowledge. Are you ready and willing to share your SAS knowledge?
Take a look at the proceedings from 2019 for ideas and inspiration. Search for any of the top 10 sessions below to get a feel for what was popular this year:
1. Cool PROC SQL Tricks
2. End to End Modeling and Machine Learning in SAS® Viya®
3. Getting the most out of SAS® Macro Language and SQL
4. How to be an Effective Statistician
5. Data Governance: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
6. Tell Me a Data Story: Data Visualization
7. Let Leonardo da Vinci Inspire Your Next Presentation: Data Visualization
8. Comparing SAS® Viya® and SAS® 9.4: How Their Features Complement Each Other
9. From Words to Actions: Using Text Analytics to Drive Business Decisions
10. A Beginner's Guide to ARRAYs and DO Loops
Remember, accepted abstracts for primary authors get a 50% discount on registration. Call for content closes September 30, 2019.
Still not sure?
What's keeping you from submitting? Maybe you can't seem to come up with a topic, or the thought of writing that abstract and working outline is overwhelming. Don't worry, we've got you covered. We have a great Presenter Mentoring Program that will pair you up with a seasoned expert to guide you through the process. We also have resources to help get you started. We’re here to help you throughout the process.
We continue to support new SAS users and international attendees with our New SAS Professional and International Professional Award Programs. Check out the benefits you may be eligible for if you are a SAS professional using SAS for five years or less, or you live outside of the contiguous 48 United States. You can potentially get lodging assistance (and travel assistance for international attendees) if you submit an abstract and working outline that is accepted. Visit the conference website to learn about the many award and scholarship opportunities to help get you to Washington, DC.
SAS Global Forum 2020 is going to be epic! It's our first year holding this event at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in downtown Washington, D.C. You won't want to miss it, so get your abstract in soon!