Are you sitting at your desk trying to shake off the glow of holiday celebrations? Do you need a little help clearing the cobwebs and getting back to work? I have compiled a short reading list of quick reads that can help you get excited about being back at work. OK, maybe not excited, but it may help you refocus on work and run through the last few work days of the year. My list follows. Did I forget anything?
- An interview with Keith Collins, Senior Vice President and CTO at SAS, in Virtual Strategy Magazine.
- The most recent posts to the SAS Procedures discussion forum.
- Back to the basics with analytics from sascom magazine.
- The December edition of the SAS Tech Report.
(Updated 1/6/09) Additions to the reading list:
- New blog from SAS The Text Frontier
- Chris Hemedinger's blog, The SAS Dummy
- A healthcare blog with Jason Burke, A Shot in the Arm